Monday, June 4, 2012

classics from my collection

hey how are you today? I am having a nice day, went and relaxed at the pool for a bit, and also went through my closet some more and found these classic and sexy high heels to share with you.

 i love these shoes but alas i really need to make some money since i'm not working this summer. if you can help me out at all, i would really appreciate it! i have these black sexy peep toe shoes in an auction and "buy it now" set up on ebay right now!! i can take special requests and would be happy to give these heels some extra toe love before i ship them out to you. just send me a message ;)


i hope you have a fabulous week.

xoxo serena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful feet again. Bet you are quite a site at poolside. Are those the kind of heels you would dance in?
A