Wednesday, June 6, 2012

sexy black strappy sandals!

hey guys!!! i made a video for you of my sexy strappy black high heeled sandals. i love these shoes and have worn them for about 2 summers but it is time to retire them. do you love them too? tell me what you think! if you want to take these home just message or email me and let me know what you would like to pay and they can be yours! if you have any special requests please let me know. i am waiting for your email.....

check out my youtube video...do you like it?


i'll post these up for auction on ebay in a couple days, so get them before they go up there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Sexy. Love your videos. The way your pretty feet play with the shoes, your hot legs and nice voice...great style! Please make more videos. You have a fan here.

serena said...

hehe i'm so glad you love them!! i would love to make you some private ones. email me for prices. xoxoserenab@gmail.com