Monday, June 18, 2012

I am accepting new Financial Slaves

Good morning! What a gorgeous day. I am so happy to announce that I am accepting new financial slaves now. If you would like me to continue to upload videos, post on my blog, send you shoes, socks, and who knows what else, then it's time to tribute and become a financial slave. You know I deserve your hard earned money. You know you want me to spend it on my wants and needs.

Send it tributes now via PayPal at xoxoserenab@gmail.com 

Click on my wishlist on the right and buy me something from it now! 

Visit www.mytrashedshoes.com and look at the many ways to send me tributes. 

And you know I love to hear from you. I love the letters you send so keep on sending them. I want to hear from you, my loyal slaves. I want you to make me happy. 

xoxo Serena



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty feet, sexy voice and seductive teasing. You have it all.