Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sexy ballet flats that my stinky feet have been in

hi guys- i just wanted to show you how cute and sexy my ballet flats are... you can buy them directly from me. just email me at xoxoserenab@gmail.com

cute little sparkles on my toes

a nice little sneak peek at my arch

i spy sweaty sexy toes in there!! 

oooh so hot gotta get them off! you can really tell how many times i've worn these because of the sole on the left one...it's coming right off!!! i've worn these to school lots of times, going dancing, shopping, everywhere!

ahhh finally feeling free - some relief

notice the wear on the heel and toe area of each shoe 
(these are inserts actually and will retain lots of my sweaty goodness!!)

ooohhhh wow that was good...do you like my ballet flats? let me know!!! email me at xoxoserenab@gmail.com
and don't forget to check out my youtube video!!

i can be your dominant goddess -the one you need in your life- the one who controls you - the one you spoil

xoxo Serena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serena, I just love your short stories of how your pretty feet get hot in your shoes and want to be liberated. The dancing activity in those shoes really gets me. Then you pop off the shoes for relief and I get sprung. As much as I try to stay away, I can't help but check out your blog, feast my eyes, get hard (can't help it) and then I have to comment (can't help that either) :)

Anonymous said...

Ah Serena, I just love how you describe your little action stories of taking your shoes off. You are a turn-on tease expert. Not sure if you are aware of how you affect guys so much. Would love to smell these shoes after you wore them to school and went out dancing kicking up your heels. Can't stop staring at your beautiful feet and gorgeous toes!

Anonymous said...

Your teasing is irresistible. Please make more videos of those beautiful feet in action.