Thursday, June 21, 2012

I want to abuse a Pay Pig like a used pair of shoes

Are you looking to be abused? Mistreated? Humiliated? Demeaned? I want to abuse you like a used pair of shoes and use you for your money. I want a financial slave! Are YOU the right Pay Pig for the job? I am interviewing, looking for as many of the most willing men with big bank accounts to pay my bills and buy me presents. I want you to enjoy spending all your hard earned money on me. You must treat me as the Goddess I am, worship me, send me letters of adoration and pay tribute to me! Send me presents! Kiss the ground that I walk on! To contact me and send tribute email xoxoserenab@gmail.com to show me your ability to spend and how worthy you are you good for nothing, pathetic loser. Pay up pig!

Xoxo Mistress Serena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful toes in that pic...I can't stay away...you are too sexy and irresistible!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful feet! Perfect toes!

Anonymous said...

Would love to smell and lick those pretty feet fresh out of those shoes.