Thursday, June 21, 2012

SMELL MY SOCCER SOCKS

Just a little heads up-- My soccer socks are for sale on eBay RIGHT NOW.  Yes, that's right! Your favorite Sole Goddess plays soccer. I don't play in a league anymore but my girls and I go do scrimmages at least once a week.

One of you pigs needs to buy them! The auction ends in less then 24 hours, but I suggest hitting "BUY IT NOW" so you can smell my stinky soccer socks that MUCH SOONER. YES they auction price includes me playing soccer in them ONCE! If you want me to play more than once in them, then it will cost you more!

I had better see some bids, you pigs!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your soccer socks really show off your sexy feet and legs shapelyness. Love your teasing.

Anonymous said...

Your legs and feet have such a nice atheletic shape. Would love to smell your soccer socks!